|The accuracy of our quotations are only
as good as the information provided by you. Therefore, please be
as specific and detailed as possible when requesting a quotation
|Listed below is some information that
will help speed the process of obtaining your quote.
- Type of Item(s)
- Size (Length x Width x Height)
- How Initially Packed
|Will you get it to us or should we
- If we pick-up:
- Date available
- Your hours
- Phone number
- Contact name
- Do you have a loading dock?
- Will your personnel load on truck?
- Specific timeframes required for completion
|If an international shipment, city
& country of destination.
|May we provide you with a quote for
shipping & insurance?
- Letter of credit or contract requirements
- Your specific requirements
- "Ship To" and "Return"
|For Government/Milspec Quotations:
- Provide complete copy of contract or
- Dimensions and weight of each unit.
- How units come packed from manufacturer.
|For Hazardous Materials: (HAZMATS)
- Provide Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
- Proper Shipping Name
- Hazard Class
- UN or NA number
- Packing Group
- Flash Point (if Flammable Liquid)
- How packaged now
- Method of transport expected (air, ocean,